Grade 10 – 12 English Teacher (China)
53,000 from 71,000 CAD (£30,700 - £41,200) per year, Visa, health insurance and family package available.
M2r Education are working with China’s largest private international school who require a Grade 10 – 12 (yr11 – 13) English Teacher to start ASAP
Founded in 1995, it is China’s largest private international school system and operates 100 K-12 schools with over 41,000 students. Their model blends Chinese and Western educational practices and philosophies, providing opportunities to deeply explore familiar subjects, while becoming at ease with fundamental elements of Western thought and practice
- Be a positive role model and demonstrate high moral standards
- Deliver assigned courses using a variety of appropriate and engaging instructional methods
- Diagnose, analyse, and differentiate lessons
- Maintain records
- Make a strong contribution to the school’s extra-curricular program
- Attend weekly assembly, staff meetings, and professional development opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Must have at least 5 years full time classroom teaching experience
- Open nationality, however for teachers whose first lanaguage is not English a vaild IELTS 7.0 is required.
- Recognized teaching certificate from one of the following: PGCE/QTS from AU/UK/IR/NZ, Canadian teaching certificate, US state vaild teacher license or EU teaching certificate
Note: Unfortunately, at this moment we can only accept applications from those who are currently already located in China.
- 53,000 – 71,000 CAD (£30,700 - £41,200) per year,
- 2 year contract
- Approximately 12 weeks paid leave per year
- 5,000 RMB settlement allowance, accommodation support
- Family package available
- Full support for work permit
- Family health insurance
- Subsidised fees for dependents
ASAP start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.