Kindergarten Teacher, Nanjing, China
Basic salary to 25000 RMB / £2700 /$3500 (depending on experience) per month + housing, work visa, medical etc
m2r are working with one of the leading independent schools in the UK who have opened an international school in southern China and require Kindergarten Teachers to teach young children to start in August 2020.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join the founding team , the first of three co-educational bilingual schools in China. The school is being developed and completed in phases and will officially open in August 2020 for Kindergarten and early Primary students. The full Primary and Senior Schools will follow in August 2021 and August 2022 respectively. At capacity it is expected to educate 2,400 Chinese students aged 2 to 18.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above (any subject)
- PGCE in Primary Education
- Native speaker of English
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience at the same school
- Strong IT skills
- Attend other mandatory events such as regular training sessions.
- Basic salary to 25000 RMB / £2700 /$3500 per month gross (depending on experience)
- Working visa and all attestations paid for
- Furnished accommodation
- Return flight
- Settling in allowance of c £500
August 2020 start dates.
Please note that two references will be required if a position is offered.