English Teacher, China (Multiple locations and roles). No experience needed!
Basic salary up to 17000 RMB / £1900/ $2400 (depending on location) per month + excellent bonuses, work visa, medical, airport pickup, training etc
English Language Schools
m2r Education are working with this well established Chinese based company who have huge requirements for native English speakers who wish to teach in China. With over 10yrs of experience they work with a wide variety of schools in China who are all in need of English Language Teachers.
They have numerous locations and you can specify your ideal location at interview if you already know where you want to teach. Couples / groups of friends welcome to apply too!
Full training is provided, all you need is a Bachelor Degree and an ESL qualification.
- Sept 2019
Positions available (dept on exp):
- Kindergarten (3-6)
- Primary (7-12)
- Middle (13-15)
- High (16-18)
- University (18+)
- Prepare and deliver English lessons
- Assess students work
- Teach c.20hrs per week
- Bachelor Degree
- TEFL / CELTA / TESOL
- Native speaker of English
- ESL experience is not required however the more you have, the more roles that will be available for you to choose from!
- Work visa
- Salary varies on role, location and your experience, up to 18000RMB per month (£1900 / $2400)
- Housing allowance or accommodation provided (dependent upon the role) - The allowance will be sufficient to allow you to rent a single apartment.
- 5000RMB paid at the end of the 1yr contract for your airfare home
- Full medical insurance
- Regular teacher training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Ongoing team building
- Submit CV, degree and ESL qualification to us.
- We will acknowledge receipt and so long as you meet the minimum criteria, we will forward to our partner in China.
- They will contact you for a formal interview and to discuss all options available incl location.
- Should you be offered and accept a role, you will need to undergo document and visa processing (we can offer help and advice should you require).
- Once your visa is issued, book your flight and off you go!
- You will be met at your arrival airport and you will stay in a hotel for a week to acclimatise, etc. Your employer will help you find somewhere to live if required too.
- Regular events are arranged for you to meet other teachers as well so making friends should be quite easy too!
Want to know more? Please watch the teacher interview below.
Contact us now for your next ESL role!