ESL (K-12) Teacher, Nanjing, China
Basic salary from 15000 RMB / £1700 / $2100 (depending on experience) per month + housing allowance, work visa, medical, airport pickup, training etc
English Language Schools
m2r are working with a highly reputable and professional organisation based in Nanjing the capital of China's Jiangsu Province.
They require native English speakers with a bachelor’s degree and an ESL qualification to join their ever-expanding team. The company provide team building opportunities and outings to grow as a teacher, as well as an elegant work environment. You will receive help from teachers who already work there to make your move to China easy and less stressful.
- 40 hours per week (with a chance to do overtime if you wish) with the lessons lasting 40 minutes.
- Class sizes are a maximum of 12 student per lesson.
- Students are aged between 4-14.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above (any subject)
- Native English Speaker
- Aged between 24-55
- Have at least 2 years teaching experience (preferred)
- Must have obtained a teaching qualification, TEFL/CELTA/DELTA etc (with at least 120 hours of training)
- Willing to teach kids
- Basic computer skills
- Planning daily lessons, conducting classes and delivering student assessments along with communicating with parents, staff and others when appropriate.
- Attend other mandatory events such as regular training sessions.
- Basic salary from 15000 RMB / £1700 / $2100 (depending on experience)
- Working visa offered when qualified (reimbursement of the cost)
- Accommodation allowance is provided on top of your basic salary, this being 4500RMB a month.
- Lunch allowance is also provided.
- There are also several bonus structures put into place, along with renewal bonus.
- Medical insurance is provided
- China's statutory holidays and 10 days paid holidays
- Free airport picks up (with reimbursement of round-trip tickets at the end of the contract)
August 2019 start dates.