ESL Teachers (male & female) - Medical Teaching Programme - Saudi Arabia
FROM 14500SAR/mth (£2700/mth) tax free + housing, flights, medical, visa etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education require dedicated ESL teachers with knowledge of medical terms and practices for male and female within the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. (Note this role is 4hrs from Dammam).
The Tutors will provide high quality teaching and access to learning, teaching English Language to students within the college group. It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of the English Language programmes, sharing best practice and ideas for improvement where these are identified.
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree ideally in English Language
- A minimum of three years FULL TIME teaching English as a foreign language.
- Preferred knowledge of medical terms and practices
- A minimum of a CELTA/TEFL (a minimum of 120 hours in class and 6 hours observed teaching) and/or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Native English speaker.
- Experience of teaching ESL at a vocational college
- NOTE: Community centre / part time / young learner experience is not suitable.
During the selection process, you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of dynamic and innovative teaching practice.
- Knowledge & ability to demonstrate an understanding of course structures, lesson planning, along with different learning styles and teaching methods.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A passion for people and the challenge of taking them on a journey.
- Excellent ICT skills.
Our package includes the following:
- Salary of FROM14500SAR per month, depending on skills, experience and competence.
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract;
- Contract length 6 months + 1 month salary EOC bonus (due to very limited annual leave)
- Accommodation and transportation will be provided;
- Health Insurance;
- Work visit visa (Processed in Bahrain)
SD Mid to late March 2018