Primary School Tutor, Wakefield & Barnsley
m2r Education are looking for experienced Primary School Teachers who are looking for a part time tutoring opportunities in Wakefield and Barnsley.
This is for Yr4, Yr5 and Yr6 in school tutoring.
Timings will be 12.30 - 3.30pm, 1hr sessions, groups of 3 children. Days are flexible, up to 5 days per week.
Ongoing starts and will run every week for the foreseeable future.
If you are based in one of the above areas, have QTS and are available, contact us ASAP.
£30 per hour - regular work!
- Experience of teaching primary school children (ideally KS2) at a UK mainstream school is ESSENTIAL
- Ideally 2 years full time teaching experience
- Recognised teaching qualifications (QTS)
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated
- Extremely professional and customer focussed
- Able to plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback
- £30 per hour
ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of qualifications, current DBS / police checks and 2 professional references. We will NOT accept any Tutors without these details.
Contact us for more details.