Vice Principal / Curriculum Director, Hanoi, Vietnam
Up to £3500 / $4000 per month, health insurance, visa, flights etc
m2r Education are working with this Vietnamese based, Montessori international school group who require a Vice Principal / Curriculum Director to join by March 2020.
This is a successful and reputable Montessori school with students ranging in age from 18 months to six years. Established in Vietnam in 2011, it is the leading international standardised Montessori kindergarten in Vietnam and is affiliated by IAPM (International Association of Progressive Montessori) in the USA.
They are looking for a highly experienced person to work with the Principal and assist the school with its development.
Training can be given to those candidates who are suitable yet do not have Montessori experience,
- Supervise the Montessori program and other programs
- Ensure that an appropriate Montessori curriculum is available and implemented
- Supervise the status of the materials and equipment in Montessori classrooms
- Supervise and track the progress and academic performance of the children, supporting the curriculum alignment to the common core standards.
- Classroom observation
- Working with the Principal in supervising all activities in the school
- Providing continuous teacher training and identifying training needs
- Participating at conferences and events
- Staff recruitment
Experience / Qualifications:
- USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand passport holders only
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in education / early childhood
- 3-5 years’ experience at a similar level in a school of 200 students or more
- Montessori experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in creating and evaluating the programs
- Demonstrated experience in working with teachers in professional development and coaching situations
- Clear police check
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Tax-free salary dependent on experience, up to $4000 / £3500 per month which includes the accomodation allowance
- Flights & initial stay in a hotel for 2 days
- Medical cover
- Visa costs covered
- Paid holiday + team building trip
March 2020 start date