Founding School Principal, Hanoi, Vietnam
(Negotiable), health insurance, visa, flights etc
m2r Education are working with this Vietnamese based, international school group who require a Founding School Principal to join asap. This is a state of the art campus offering excellent use of indoor and outdoor space (further information will be supplied).
Based in Hanoi, this new campus will be part of a large school group offering the US curriculum. It will start with 700 students and aims to increase to 3000, at a rate of 500 per year.
- Recruitment of teachers
- Development of policies and procedures
Once the campus opens in Sept 2020, your role will be to lead the school in the capacity of Head of School / School Principal assuming all duties and responsibilities commensurate with such a role.
Experience / Qualifications:
- USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand passport holders only
- Educated to Masters Degree level ideally in Education
- American curriculum experience
- Founding school experience preferred in a large international school
- Clear police check
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Tax-free salary dependent on experience
- Medical cover
- Visa costs covered
- Paid holiday
- 1yr renewable contracts
2019 (ideally Sept) start date