Elementary Science Teacher, Hanoi, Vietnam
Competitive salary per month + free housing, flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with these bilingual schools in Hanoi, Vietnam who require who require an Elementary Science Teacher for an ASAP start.
Part of a large education group, these schools operate over numerous campuses and offer various academic programmes from KG to high school. They currently have over 5000 students across all campuses.
Requirements / Experience
- Good practical and personal knowledge of teaching Science
- Qualified teacher with a teaching qualification and Bachelor in Education
- 3yrs post qualification experience
- UK / CA / AUS / NZ passport holders ONLY
- Long-term contract
- Competitive salary range, potential saving of 50 - 60%
- Performance Bonus Monthly (KPIs bonus)
- End of School Year Bonus
- Flight tickets & quarantine cost
- Visa/Work permit
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual airfare for summer break
- Paid holidays: Winter break, public holidays, annual leave days….
- Tuition discount
- Professional Development
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.