Resource Teacher, Hanoi, Vietnam
FROM £1500 / $1800 per month, health insurance, visa, etc
m2r Education are working with this Vietnamese based, international school group who require teachers to join by July 29th of this year. They are looking for a Qualified Resource Teacher who as experience within a SEN background.
These have been designed as bilingual schools with an educational program that not only meets the standards of the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam, but also brings to the community a Western education system in an American-style school.
- Collaborate with and coach assigned classroom teachers in planning for specifc student learning outcomes.
- Take responsibilities for improvement of students.
- Assigning work, correcting, and marking work carried out by the students.
- Make plans, prepare and present lessons serving for the whole knowledge capabilities
- Maintain class discipline
- Meet the requirement of evaluation and student’s improvement documents
- Organize and attend school events, picnics and activities on the weekend or on an evening.
- Work with student’s parents to maximize attendance at school
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, process of the students.
Experience / Qualifications:
- USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand passport holders only
- Bachelor Degree + CELTA / TEFL / Teaching licence
- Clear police check
- 2 yrs relevant experience
- 23 - 45 yrs of age (due to visa restrictions)
- Tax-free salary dependent on experience, starting from £1500 / $1800 per month which includes the accomodation allowance
- Medical cover
- Visa costs in Vietnam paid
- Paid holidays
- 1yr renewable contracts
July 29th 2019 start date