Primary Teacher (Cambridge Curriculum), Hanoi, Vietnam
UP TO £1800/ USD2500 per month + free housing, flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with this international school who require a Primary Teacher with a Cambridge curriculum background. Aug'21 start.
Opened in 2016, the school has excellent facilities for academic study and also for sporting activites too, catering for their 500+ strong multinational student population, which is due to rise for the next academic year.
From August 2018 it has been a fully accredited Cambridge Primary school and Cambridge International School offering the Cambridge program from Grades 1 through 9. There is also English medium Kindergarten.
Requirements / Experience
- Good practical and personal knowledge of the Cambridge Curriculum
- Able to teach English, maths and science (or one of the three)
- Qualified teacher with a PGCE (QTS) and Bachelor in Education
- 3yrs post qualification experience
- UK / CA / AUS / NZ passport holders ONLY
- UP TO £1800/ USD2500 per month GROSS
- Free furnished studio / 1 bed appartment, on campus
- Schooling (100%) for first child and 50% for second child
- Annual flights + end of contract flight
- Work visa
- Medical insurance
- School lunches provided
- c. 62 holidays per year
- 2yr contract
August '21 start.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.