Montessori Teacher, Hanoi, Vietnam
TO £1800 / $2000 per month, health insurance, visa, etc
m2r Education are working with this Vietnamese based, international school group who require female Montessori teachers to join by July 1st of this year. Roles exist in Hanoi.
Hanoi is a thriving city in northern Vietnam, extremely cheap to live in, vibrant and bustling.
This successful and reputable Montessori school (ages 0-6 years) was established in Hanoi, Vietnam in 2011 and is the leading international standardized Montessori kindergarten in Vietnam. Being certified by the Montessori Associations, such as IAPM, AMS, etc., from the USA, the school is known to be the best inapplying the most authentic Montessori methods in Hanoi.
Working with local and Western Teachers, the Primary English teacher is an important role in the education of all students and allows them to prosper in their English skills and abilities. Class size is c.20 and is open between 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Teaching ESL to two groups of children. The actual hours of English teaching are 2 hours (an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon).
Create an authentic and immersive English learning environment for children by interacting and engaing students in different hands - on activities: art, craft, reading, playground time, field trips, etc.
Collaborate with Vietnamese co- teachers to observe and evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track.
Provide basic child care activities like feeding the children, helping them change clothes (if needed).You will have three other Vietnamese teachers in the class with you.
Experience / Qualifications:
- USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand passport holders only
- Bachelor Degree + CELTA / TEFL / Teaching licence
- Montessori Certification
- Clear police check
- At least 1-3 years teaching experience of teaching English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or day care center.
- 22 - 35 yrs of age (as directed by the school)
- Tax-free salary dependent on experience, starting from £1500 / $1800 per month which includes the accomodation allowance
- Medical cover
- Visa costs covered
- Paid holidays
- Free schooling (if your children are aged between 0 - 6)
- Free lunches
- Annual team building trip
- 1yr renewable contracts
July 1st 2019 start date