Japanese KG Teacher (Female), Hanoi, Vietnam
c. 183kYEN / USD1700 per month, health insurance, visa, etc
m2r Education are working with an education company based in Hanoi that have a fantastic reputation throughout Vietnam. They require a fluent Japanese speaking Kindergarten teacher.
Established almost 10 years ago, this is a pioneering preschool applying the scientific and methodical Montessori education method in Vietnam. The school is accredited by international Montessori organizations and is proud to be a member of the International Montessori Development Association (IAPM) and the American Montessori Association (AMS).
- Female Japanese nationals only
- Bachelor Degree (preferably in early childhood) and relevant teaching licence
- Montessori experience required
- Clear police check
- 2 yrs relevant experience
- c. 183kYEN / USD1700 per month incl housing allowance
- Work permit and residency card provided
- Medical Insurance
- Paid holidays ( Christmas, Summer Vacation, Lunar New Year and other public holidays)
- 10 personal leave/year
- Holiday bonuses
- Tuition discount for dependent children
- Airfare sponsored upon the contract completion
- School lunch
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.