Maths Teacher (Middle School), Hanoi, Vietnam
FROM £1400 / $1800 per month, health insurance, visa, etc
m2r Education are working with this Vietnamese based, international school group who require teachers to join ASAP.
These have been designed as bilingual schools with an educational program that not only meets the standards of the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam, but also brings to the community a Western education system in an American-style school.
Hanoi is a thriving city located in the northern part of Vietnam, extremely cheap to live in, vibrant and bustling. Class size is c.15 and lessons are 35 - 45 minutes per class.
- Teach Maths at Middle School level.
- Take responsibilities for improvement of students.
- Organize classes and academic document resources
- Prepare tests based on the Ministry of Education and Training (Vietnam) guidelines.
- Make plans, prepare and present lessons serving for the whole knowledge capabilities
- Maintain class discipline
- Meet the requirement of evaluation and student’s improvement documents
- Organize and attend school events, picnics and activities on the weekend or on an evening.
- Work with student’s parents to maximize attendance at school
- Work with parents and combine with administrators to resolve any parent’s concerns
Experience / Qualifications:
- USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand passport holders only
- Bachelor Degree + CELTA / TEFL / Teaching licence
- Clear police check
- 2 yrs relevant experience
- Work permit and residency card provided
- Medical Insurance
- Paid holidays ( Christmas, Summer Vacation, Lunar New Year and other public holidays)
- 10 personal leave/year
- Holiday bonuses
- Tuition discount for dependent children
- Airfare sponsored upon the contract completion
- School lunch
ASAP start date