English Lead Teacher, Hanoi, Vietnam
FROM £1500 / $1800 per month, health insurance, visa, etc
m2r Education are working with this Vietnamese based, international school group who require teachers to join by July 29th of this year. They require a Grade 8 English Lead Teacher to join their ever-expanding team.
These have been designed as bilingual schools with an educational program that not only meets the standards of the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam, but also brings to the community a Western education system in an American-style school.
Hanoi is a thriving city located in the northern part of Vietnam, extremely cheap to live in, vibrant and bustling. Class size is c.15 and lessons are 35 - 45 minutes per class.
- Make sure teachers understand their responaibility to teach the curriculum assignment subjects.
- Check the lesson plans for the teachers each week.
- Committed to building and developing programs, and instill confidence to the students, teachers and parents.
- Encourage positive feedback and suggestions to the vice prinicipal.
- Encouraged to meet with their teachers as a group each week.
- Make sure reports are filled in and each student has a progess report when requried.
- Report and discipline any issues that might develop.
- Help with scheduling playground duties, award ceremonies and special events at the school.
Experience / Qualifications:
- USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand passport holders only
- Bachelor Degree + CELTA / TEFL / Teaching licence
- Must have experience at managment level as a HOD.
- Clear police check
- 2 yrs relevant experience
- 23 - 45 yrs of age (due to visa restrictions)
- Tax-free salary dependent on experience, starting from £1500 / $1800 per month which includes the accomodation allowance
- Medical cover
- Visa costs in Vietnam paid
- Paid holidays
- 1yr renewable contracts
July 29th 2019 start date