Elementary English Teacher, Hanoi, Vietnam
Competitive salary per month + free housing, flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with these bilingual schools in Hanoi, Vietnam who require who require an Elementary English Teacher for an August 2023 start.
Part of a large education group, these schools operate over numerous campuses and offer various academic programmes from KG to high school. They currently have over 5000 students across all campuses.
Requirements / Experience
- Good practical and personal knowledge of teaching English
- Qualified teacher with a teaching qualification and Bachelor in Education
- 3yrs post qualification experience
- UK / CA / AUS / NZ passport holders ONLY
- Long-term contract
- Competitive salary range, potential saving of 50 - 60%
- Performance Bonus Monthly (KPIs bonus)
- End of School Year Bonus
- Flight tickets & quarantine cost
- Visa/Work permit
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual airfare for summer break
- Paid holidays: Winter break, public holidays, annual leave days….
- Tuition discount
- Professional Development
August 2023 start.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.