ESL Teacher, Vietnam – MAR '21 starts. (Flight to Vietnam from USA early March)
Between $1200 - $2000 per month (£890 - £1480) depending on experience + medical insurance + full training and paid holidays
English Language Schools
m2r Education are working with a education group in Vietnam who provide English language instruction to over 75000 students.
NOTE - ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN BOARD A CHARTER FLIGHT FROM SAN FRANCISCO TO VIETNAM, EARLY MARCH.
Established in 2015, they have English language centres across 40 cities, covering the northern, middle and southern regions of the country and currently employ over 1000 teachers.
Experience beautiful culture & extremely diverse landscapes in one of the fastest developing countries with opportunities in the capital as well as rural and costal locations.
To compare the cost of living - https://bit.ly/costoflivingvietnam
- 21 Teaching Hours per Week
- Deliver Fully Prepared Lessons
- Classroom Management Skills
- Administrative Duties
- Additional bonus for working in small towns
- Native English (UK, US, South Ireland, Australia, New Zealand)/English Proficiency (C1+)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL, TESOL or CELTA (If you need help with this, please let us know)
- You MUST be able to board a charter fligher, arranged by the company which departs from San Francisco, early March, to Vietnam. DO NOT APPLY if you cannot make this flight.
- Flight and quarantine costs will be covered by the company.
- Deadline for submission (due to Vietnamese gvt processing) is 29th Jan
- Competitive Salary. Teachers earn Between $1200 - $2000 per month (£890 - £1480) depending on experience
- Benefits include Government Medical Insurance, 12 paid days of annual leave plus 20 paid days of national holidays.
- Full training and continuous development and support
- Excellent class resources and fully prepared lessons.
- Full onboarding and relocation assistance. As soon as you arrive you will put you up in a hotel for 2 weeks.
- Bonuses are available and annual pay reviews.
- Great career opportunities.
If you are looking for a new adventure or are just starting your ESL career, contact us now!
Mar ‘21 start dates
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.