Student Support Expert, UAE.
21000AED (£4400) per mth tax free) + medical, return flights, visa
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education require an Student Support Expert for the government schools across the UAE (including the Emirate of Abu Dhabi).
All roles are located in the Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujairah and Ajman so you must be flexible with location. (Please note - Abu Dhabi is the largest Emirate and includes the Western Region. Roles exist across the Emirate incl Al Ain. There are very few roles in Abu Dhabi city itself.)
We are looking for an experienced Student Support Expert to provide conselling, support and direct the student support unit to encourage students to achieve their full potential.
Face to face interviews only.
Interview Dates TBC
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
Please note, priority will be given to applicants with previous Middle East experience.
- ICT capability and good administrative skills
- Experience of supervising staff and creating learning and development plans.
- Minimume of 3 years experience in a welfare role or similar.
- Experience in a educational setting is preferred
- Proven track records of sucess as an outstanding teacher/trainer
- Experience of monitoring performace and intervention strategies to raise performance.
- Related subject matter Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher education institution.
- Master's Degree is desirable
- Native speaker of English
- 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4300 / €4800/ $5700)
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 8 nights and relocation costs.
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Aug '19 onwards start dates