Vice Principal, (Secondary Technical Schools), UAE. Skype interviews!
c. £60k (22823AED / mth)+ 15% of basic salary admin allowance /mth+ housing allowance (£1800 single / £2300 married/mth), £4500 relocation allowance, flight & school allowance + medical
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education have the following requirements for Vice Principals with a technical (engineering) background for technical institutes in the UAE. Interviews are taking place in the UK in April ONLY.
Reporting to the Principal, the Vice Principal is responsible of the delivery of the Academic program and related Academic matters on campus. The VP Academic supervises Teachers on campus and
provides guidance, ensures curriculum delivery as instructed by the Curriculum and Assessment Unit and oversees assessment process integrity.
- The daily running of all academic affairs of the School.
- Implement academic system‐wide strategy on campus.
- Liaise with the Curriculum and Assessment Unit to provide up to date information on the progress feedback of curriculum and delivery.
- Supervise to ensure duties of Teachers are delivered as stipulated in the guidelines.
- Set performance expectations and conduct performance evaluation of the Lead Teachers and monitors evaluation of the teaching staff.
Qualifications / Experience
- 10‐years of Educational experience, 3 years’ experience as Vice Principal.
- A clear understanding of curriculum delivery, teaching methods, and class observation.
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience at High School level.
- Excellent English written and spoken skills.
- An Engineering background is highly preferred, or Maths/Science or Biochemistry/Microbiology
- From £60k (22823AED / mth) TAX FREE per annum
- 15% of basic salary per month (admin allowance)
- Accommodation allowance (£1800 single / £2300 married/mth)
- £4500 Relocation allowance
- Flight allowance for family
- Schooling allowance of up to 80000AED (£18k) per yr
- Visa for family
- Medical insurance for family
August 2018 Starts