Vice Principal, (Secondary Technical Schools), UAE. Skype interview.
c. £60k (22823AED / mth)+ 15% of basic salary admin allowance /mth+ housing allowance (£1800 single / £2300 married/mth), £4500 relocation allowance, flight & school allowance + medical
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working on a major teaching project in the Emirates.
We require Vice Principals for a leading education provider, who have a techincal background, ideally in engineering. Native English speakers only.
Reporting to the Principal, the Vice Principal is responsible of the delivery of the Academic program and related Academic matters on campus. The VP Academic supervises Teachers on campus and
provides guidance, ensures curriculum delivery as instructed by the Curriculum and Assessment Unit and oversees assessment process integrity. The VP Academic may represent the Principal in his/her absence in the Academic Council.
- The daily running of all academic affairs of the School.
- Implement academic system‐wide strategy on campus.
- Liaise with the Curriculum and Assessment Unit to provide up to date information on the progress feedback of curriculum and delivery.
- Supervise to ensure duties of Teachers are delivered as stipulated in the guidelines.
- Set performance expectations and conduct performance evaluation of the LeadTeachers and monitors evaluation of the teaching staff.
Qualifications / Experience
- 10‐years of Educational experience, 3 years’ experience as Vice
- A clear understanding of curriculum delivery, teaching methods, and
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience at High School level.
- Excellent English written and spoken skills.
- An Engineering background is highly preferred, or Maths/Science or Biochemistry/Microbiology
- From £60k (22823AED / mth) TAX FREE per annum
- 15% of basic salary per month (admin allowance)
- Accommodation allowance (£1800 single / £2300 married/mth)
- £4500 Relocation allowance
- Flight allowance for family
- Schooling allowance of up to 80000AED (£18k) per yr
- Visa for family
- Medical insurance for family