Physics Teacher (KS4 - KS5), Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
AED 8700 - 14500AED (£1900 - £3200) /mth TAX FREE + full family package incl housing, flights, schooling, medical, visa
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working with a group of accredited schools in Ras al Khaimah who need teachers to join for the new academic year.
This group of schools is extremely well established and have over 3600 students spread across its campuses. They offer the English national curricululum and IB.
Language of instruction is English and parents choose the school due its UK values and pedagogical style. The majority of teachers are British and have been trained to deliver the English national curriculum.
- 2 years relevant teaching experience (Physics to KS5)
- Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
- Highly developed classroom management skills
- Sound problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Information Technology in the class room such as Smart board, ppt. MS Word, Spreadsheets and Database
- Ability to utilize and maximize web-based learning environments
- Bachelor degree, ideally in Physics but not essential
- PGCE in Physics
- English national curriculum / British school experience
- UK national preferred however all nationalities welcome to apply
- AED 8700 - 14500AED (£1900 - £3200)/mth TAX FREE
- Fully furnished housing
- Family medical (Up to 2 kids)
- Family return flights (Up to 2 kids)
- Return flights (Up to 2 kids)
- Free schooling (Up to 2 kids)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar
- End of service benefit
- 2yr contract, renewable
16th Aug '20 start dates.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.