SENCO (American School), Dubai
UP TO AED20000 (USD$5400/mth) ALL INCLUSIVE + flights, visa, medical
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working with this American international school who require a SENCO Teacher with a US Curriculum background. Sept'19 start.
This is an exceptional school based in Sharjah with modern facilities and an international teaching faculty and international students. Opportunities exist for career development exisit with the school and the group.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to progress and to have a real impact on the outcomes and success of pupils. The ideal candidate will be a highly-qualified, skilled and inspirational person who shares our commitment to developing the potential of every child.
The successful candidate will bring a strong track record of success, a thorough understanding of best educational practice and a ‘whole-school’ approach to working.
- A qualified SENCO
- Experience of leading, teaching and learning
- A Bachelors degree in special education or any post-graduation qualification
- Masters degree in special education is preferable
- US passport holders ONLY
- At least 5 years of teaching experience in special education
- Possess valid references and police checks
- UP TO AED20000 (USD$5400/mth), Inclusive of housing allowance
- Schooling allowance (50% first child, 25% second, 12.5% thereafter)
- Annual flight allowance
- Medical insurance (self only)
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current police check / police clearance
Sept '19 start date (could be earlier)