Head of SEN, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
AED 8700 - 14500AED (£1900 - £3200) /mth TAX FREE + full family package incl housing, flights, schooling, medical, visa
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working with a group of accredited schools in Ras al Khaimah who need a Head of SEN to join for the new academic year.
This group of schools is extremely well established and have over 3600 students spread across its campuses. They offer the English national curricululum and IB.
Language of instruction is English and parents choose the school due its UK values and pedagogical style. The majority of teachers are British and have been trained to deliver the English national curriculum.
- 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to use student centered development strategies
- Highly developed pupil management skills
- Sound problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor degree
- English national curriculum / British school experience
- UK national preferred howvever all nationalities welcome to apply
- AED 8700 - 14500AED (£1900 - £3200)/mth TAX FREE
- Fully furnished housing
- Family medical (Up to 2 kids)
- Family return flights (Up to 2 kids)
- Return flights (Up to 2 kids)
- Free schooling (Up to 2 kids)
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar
- End of service benefit
- 2yr contract, renewable
16th Aug '20 start dates.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.