Primary Teacher (KS1, KS2), Qatar
UP TO 17000QAR (£3500 tax free) INCL accommodation allowance, yearly flights, visa, medical.
m2r Education are working with this British international school who require teachers with a strong primary background (male & female). August '18 & End Dec'18 / Early Jan '19 starts.
These roles are for their existing school and also for a brand new campus which is due to open in Jan'19.
Established in 2010, this has grown rapidly to become a high standard educational institution catering to the needs of local and expatriate families living in Qatar. Currently the school caters to the needs of students from EYFS through to KS4. With a current enrolment of approximately 1100 students across three campuses (with a fourth to open), the school provides a warm and caring atmosphere that is characterised by a child centred approach to learning. The school follows a British curriculum which incorporates Arabic language and culture as well as Islamic lessons.
- 1yrs relevant teaching experience ideally, NQTs welcome to apply too.
- BA + PGCE / teaching licence OR BEd
- Experience of the English national curriculum is essential
- Nationality is open HOWEVER - UK qualifications, experience and training is essential.
- Ability to join at the in August '18 OR end of Dec '18 / Early '19.
- UP TO 17000QAR (£3500 tax free) INCL accommodation and transportation allowance. (Accommodation provided for first month and then you will have to source and pay for this out of your salary). 1 bed appt c. 3500QAR.
- 1500QAR (£300) settling in allowance
- Yearly flights (employee only)
- Medical insurance (employee only)
- 50% schooling allowance (Up to 2 children))
We will need 2 references plus a copy of your recent DBS / police clearance to process your application.