PE (Primary) Teacher, Abu Dhabi
12500AED (£2800/mth tax free) + flight allowance (5000AED), 1 bed apartment / allowance, visa, medical
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education have a (Female) PE Teacher role at this British international school in Abu Dhabi, immediate start.
This is a well established school offering the English national curriculum from FS to Yr12 located in Abu Dhabi city.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A relevant teaching qualification: minimum of a PGCE and a subject related degree.
- A minimum of 2 years (preferred) teaching experience in the UK (NQTs also welcome to apply)
- Pastoral experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills to lead by example, as well as collaborate with leaders, senior management and parents
- Ability to research new initiatives and implement them whilst evaluating current processes
- 12500AED (£2800/mth tax free)
- Flight allowance (5000AED, paid monthly in instalments)
- 1 bed apartment / allowance