Graduate English Language Teacher (NO EXP NEEDED!) - (Secondary) UAE. US interviews
FROM 16000AED (£36k / $48k per yr tax free) + medical, return flights, visa (Salary increases every yr for 1st 3 yrs)
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education require English Language teachers who have graduated in the last 3 years to teach in government schools across the UAE (including the Emirate of Abu Dhabi).
This is an opportunity to join a remarkable team who are raising the standard of education across the UAE and empowering students to realise their full potential.
English Language Graduate Teachers are required to undertake a programme of learning which will equip them with the necessary competences to ensure the high quality of learning and teaching required. The programme consists of classroom taught modules, online self-study and in-classroom review and assessment. Successful engagement with the programme, including meeting all the assessment requirements is required to progress from graduate to full licensed teacher status.
All teaching roles are located in the Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujairah and Ajman so you must be flexible with location. (Please note - Abu Dhabi is the largest Emirate and includes the Western Region. Roles exist across the Emirate incl Al Ain. There are very few roles in Abu Dhabi city itself.)
Face to face interviews only.
New York: 26th & 27th April 2019
Houston: 28th & 29th April 2019
UK and UAE interviews TBC
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
English Language Graduate Teachers are required to:
- Work extra hours to provide extra-curricular activities
- Travel as required to events, training and provide cover away from their school
- Be smart and present a positive image of themselves and the ICT Department at all times
English Language Graduate Teachers should be able to:
- Integrate with colleagues from different cultures
- Perform all aspects of their role with an understanding of the wider strategy
- Plan effectively and manage their workload
- Operate in arduous weather conditions (hot)
- Gain the confidence and respect of Emirati personnel at all levels
English Language Graduate Teachers should possess:
- Maturity, intelligence, energy and a good sense of humour
- Diplomacy and tact
- Outstanding initiative and enthusiasm
- Moral courage and integrity
- Patience, resilience and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Awareness of and sensitivity to Islamic culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Language / Linguistics (obtained in the last 3 years)
- Excellent oral and written English is essential.
- 3 Month Teacher Training Program upon arrival in the UAE
Excellent Tax-Free salary package
Year 1 = £36k / $48k per annum (16,000AED per month)
Year 2 - £42k / $60k (18,000 AED per month)
Year 3 - £48k / $68k (21,000AED per month)
- Medical (self and family)
- Initial and end of contract flights for self and family
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 8 nights.
- Employment Visa
- Holidays are as per academic calendar of the school where you will be teaching
- End of service benefit of one month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service (pro rata where required)
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Face to face interviews ONLY
Ongoing start dates