Creative Design & Technology Teachers (female), UAE
From AED11,998 (£2600 / $3200) + accommodation allowance + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
United Arab Emirates
Design & Technology
m2r Education have the following requirements for CDT Teachers to teach Emirati students within a vocational education environment in the UAE.
These technical schools have been established to provide young Emiratis with a senior high school education that has a focus on technical and technology education. In doing so,they provide students with an alternative choice to government and private schools.
The first school was established in Abu Dhabi in 2010/11 as a pilot for male students. In the current academic year, 2011/12, three further male schools opened in Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah.
At the start of the academic year 2012/13 two additional boys’ schools were opened in Ajman and Dubai and three girls’ schools in Ajman, Al Ain and Abu Dhabi. The growing demand for vocational education has led to the opening of schools in Sharjah and Dalma Island.
- Bachelor Degree in related teaching subject with relevant teaching qualification IS ESSENTIAL
- 3 yrs high school teaching experience
- Max 52 years of age
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- Native speaker of English
- Must not currently be in the UAE
- Competitive salary with basic salary range from AED 11,998 (£2600 / $3200) per month TAX FREE and accommodation allowance from AED 7424 (£1600 / $2000) based on LOCATION
- Medical insurance, airfare once a year to your home country and work visa
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 9 nights and relocation allowance of 20000AED (50% paid upon start and 50% paid after probation)
- Contract is Permanent/Open Ended
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
You will be work at one of these locations and you MUST be flexible with location.
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Al Baynounah ( Al Gharbia)
- Al Ain
- Umm Al Quwain
Aug 20 start dates.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.