Curriculum Coordinator (American School), Sharjah
UP TO AED25000 (USD$6800/mth) ALL INCLUSIVE + flights, visa, medical
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working with this American international school who require a Curriculum Coordinator with a US Curriculum background. Sept'19 start.
This is an exceptional school based in Sharjah with modern facilities and an international teaching faculty and international students. Opportunities exist for career development exisit with the school and the group.
- The Curriculum Coordinator will support teachers and students in all aspects of curriculum, assessment, and instruction.
- The Curriculum Coordinator will coach and work collaboratively with teachers to plan creative lessons incorporating the US Common Core State Standards.
- The Curriculum Coordinator will support data collection and student progress monitoring.
Requirements / Experience
- Good practical and personal knowledge of US Curriculum education system
- Extensive (min 5yrs) experience using common core curriculum
- Middle East experience is preferred but not essential
- Education related degree
- US passport holders ONLY
- UP TO AED25000 (USD$6800/mth), Inclusive of housing allowance
- Schooling allowance (50% first child, 25% second, 12.5% thereafter)
- Annual flight allowance
- Medical insurance (self only)
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current police check / police clearance
Sept '19 start date (could be earlier)