Chemistry Lab Technician, (All Emirates) Skype interviews!
c. AED11998 (£2700 / $3200/mth TAX FREE) + accommodation allowance + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
United Arab Emirates
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have the following requirements for Chemistry Lab Technician to assist with teaching Emirati students (18-22) within a technical institute environment in the UAE.
A technical institute is an opportunity for young men and women to complete their education and professional training that will qualify them to take part in developing vocational and technological plans and programs for entities focused on technical, technological and vocational projects. This is a chance for the students to get a job after graduation.
The technical institutes have been established to provide young Emiratis with a senior high school education that has a focus on technical and technology education. In doing so, the schools provide students with an alternative choice to government and private schools.
This role is to assist in the preparation and delivery of practical Chemistry based subjects to national students. Responsible for setting-up and assisting with workshops and laboratory lessons, maintaning equipment in accordance with the policies in place to ensure the quality of teaching is maintained.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry
- 2 years teaching or lab instructor experience is required
- Practical, hands on approach to work
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Max 55 years of age
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- Native speaker of English or if non-native you must have an academic IELTS score of 7.0 or above.
- IC3 or ICDL Cretified is a requirement.
- Competitive salary with basic salary from c. AED11998 (£2700 / $3200/mth TAX FREE and accommodation allowance that ranges from AED 7424 (£1600 / $1900) to AED 9280 (£2100 / $2500)based on LOCATION and FAMILY STATUS.
- Benefits include: FAMILY medical insurance, FAMILY airfare once a year to your home country and FAMILY visa
- Education allowance of AED 80,000 per family per annum (up to 3 children)
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Flights to UAE for family
- Relocation allowance of £4000 / $5400 (payable in 2 instalments, 50% when Emirates ID is issued and 50% after probation)
- Contract is Permanent/Open Ended
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
The institutes are located across the Emirates so flexibility on location is preferred.
August 2019 start date