Maths Teacher, UAE
AED9280 (£1800 / $2500) + accommodation allowance + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
United Arab Emirates
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have the following requirements for Maths Teachers to teach Emirati students in technology led schools across the UAE. Aug '21 SD, online interviews.
Since its establishment, the Applied Technology High School system has offered Emirati youth a career-based technical education. The system provides a solid, high standard Science and Mathematics curriculum that helps create the scientists, engineers and technologists needed to meet the knowledge-based economy of the UAE.
The ATHS system promotes two programs of study that build on the capacity of Emirati students, the ATHS Core Applied Technology Program and the Advanced Science Program.
Through the ATHS Core Applied Technology Program, students are offered academic core subjects combined with cluster-based courses that are customized in accordance with their interest and academic performance. The Core Applied Technology program is presented in Regular and Advanced streams to target students' differing abilities.
- A Bachelor Degree in the related teaching subject with relevant teaching qualification IS ESSENTIAL
- 3 yrs high school teaching experience
- Max 52 years of age
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- Native speaker of English
- Competitive salary with basic salary of AED9280 (£1800 / $2500) per month TAX FREE and accommodation allowance that ranges from AED 7424 (£1500 / $2000) to AED 10400 (£2200 / $2800) based on LOCATION and FAMILY STATUS.
- Benefits include: FAMILY medical insurance, FAMILY airfare once a year to your home country and FAMILY visa
- Education allowance of AED 80,000 per family per annum (up to 3 children)
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 29 nights and relocation costs up to AED 20,000 (£4200 / $5400)
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
Aug '21 Start Dates