English Language Teacher, UAE
AED13,694 (£2900 / $3700 TAX FREE / MTH) + accommodation allowance + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
United Arab Emirates
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have the following requirements for English Language Teachers to teach Emirati students within a vocational education (Institute) environment in the UAE.
A technical institute is an opportunity for young men and women to complete their education and professional training that will qualify them to take part in developing vocational and technological plans and programs for entities focused on technical, technological and vocational projects. This is a chance for the students to get a job after graduation.
The technical institutes have been established to provide young Emiratis with a senior high school education that has a focus on technical and technology education. In doing so, the schools provide students with an alternative choice to government and private schools.
- BA in English Language/Literature/Linguistics/ Advanced Linguistics with relevant teaching qualification IS ESSENTIAL
- Appropriate vocational and or industry experience
- Teaching and / or recognized assessor Qualification
- Successful teaching and assessment experience in a range of areas within the specific discipline(s)
- Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
- Highly developed classroom management skills
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- 3 yrs relevant Teaching (not training) experience
- Max 55 years of age
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage
- Native speaker of English
- Must not currently be in the UAE
- Competitive salary with basic salary of AED 13,694 (£2900 / $3700) per month TAX FREE and accommodation allowance that ranges from AED 8320 (£1700 / $2300) to AED 10400 (£2200 / $2800) based on LOCATION and FAMILY STATUS.
- Benefits include: FAMILY medical insurance, FAMILY airfare once a year to your home country and FAMILY visa
- Education allowance of AED 80,000 per family per annum (up to 3 children)
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 9 nights and relocation costs up to AED 20,000 (£4200 / $5400)
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
Aug 20 Start Dates
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.