Electronics Engineering Teachers, Abu Dhabi, Skype interviews!
AED21000 (£4300 / $5700/mth TAX FREE) INCL accommodation allowance + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
United Arab Emirates
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have the following requirements for Electrical Electronics Teachers to teach Emirati students (18-22) within a military environment in Abu Dhabi.
Qualifications / Experience
- Industry experience in a relevant area of Electronics engineering or Electronic Engineering Systems
- Minimum 5 years of relevant vocational teaching/training with experience of qualifications delivery
- Ability to teach some of the following: electrical fundamentals, Semiconductor applications, combinational & sequential logic, MSI Devices, PLCs, Electronics and Instrumentation and a knowledge of High Level programming.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Membership of Professional body, IEEE or Equivalent
- Practical, hands on approach to work
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Max 55 years of age
- Experience in the Gulf region
- Arabic / English fluency with IELTS 6.0
- AED21000 (£4300 / $5700/mth TAX FREE) INCLUDING accomodation allowance
- Benefits include: FAMILY medical insurance, FAMILY airfare once a year to your home country and FAMILY visa
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Return flights
- Contract is Permanent/Open Ended
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
ASAP / August '19 start