SENCO Coordinator, UAE
UP TO AED18000 (USD$4900/mth) ALL INCLUSIVE + flights, visa, medical
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working with this international school who require a SENCO Coordinator with a UK Curriculum background. Sept'19 start.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to progress and to have a real impact on the outcomes and success of pupils. The ideal candidate will be a highly-qualified, skilled and inspirational person who shares our commitment to developing the potential of every child.
The successful candidate will bring a strong track record of success, a thorough understanding of best educational practice and a ‘whole-school’ approach to working.
- A qualified SENCO
- Experience of leading, teaching and learning
- A Bachelors degree in special education or any post-graduation qualification
- Masters degree in special education is preferable
- At least 5 years of teaching experience in special education
- Possess valid references and police checks
- UP TO AED18000 (USD$4900/mth), Inclusive of housing allowance
- Education Discount
- Annual flight allowance
- Private Medical
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current police check / police clearance
ASAP Start Dates