Creative Design Teacher (Female), UAE (All Emirates) Skype interviews
From AED11,998 (£2700 / $3200) to AED13,496 (£3000 / $3600) + accommodation allowance + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
United Arab Emirates
Design & Technology
m2r Education have the following requirements for Creative Design Teachers to teach Emirati students within a vocational education environment in the UAE.
With state-of the-art facilities and excellent support services, the Institute of Applied Technology offer career-based technical education at secondary and tertiary levels. Their aim is to meet the industrial and technical challenges and requirements that will allow UAE national students to move on to higher education and pursue their careers in the higher technologies.
IAT’s vision is to create a world-class career-based technical education system that will produce the scientists, engineers, and technicians needed for the UAE to build a knowledge-based economy. The schools provide secondary and post-secondary vocational training in Math, Science, Computer Science, and Engineering, among other subjects. English education is strongly emphasized.
Bachelor degree in Creative Design, Material Engineering, Design Technology or any related degree
- 3 yrs high school teaching experience
- Experience of the English national curriculum in a UK or British international school.
- Max 52 years of age
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- Native speaker of English OR IELTS 7.0 at time of application
- Competitive salary with basic salary range from AED 11,998 (£2700 / $3200) to AED 13,496 (£3000 / $3600) per month TAX FREE and accommodation allowance that ranges from AED 7424 (£1600 / $1900) to AED 11600 (£2600 / $3100) based on LOCATION and FAMILY STATUS.
- Benefits include: FAMILY medical insurance, FAMILY airfare once a year to your home country and FAMILY visa
- Education allowance of AED 80,000 per family per annum (up to 3 children)
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 9 nights and relocation costs.
- Contract is Permanent/Open Ended
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
You will be work at one of these locations:
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Al Baynounah ( Al Gharbia)
- Al Ain
- Umm Al Quwain
August 2019 start date.