Creative Design Teacher, UAE Skype interviews!
AED11,998 (£2600 / $3200 TAX FREE / MTH) + accommodation allowance + other excellent benefits. See advert for more details.
United Arab Emirates
Design & Technology
m2r Education have the following requirements for Creative Design Teachers to teach Emirati students within a vocational education environment in the UAE.
A technical institute is an opportunity for young men and women to complete their education and professional training that will qualify them to take part in developing vocational and technological plans and programs for entities focused on technical, technological and vocational projects. This is a chance for the students to get a job after graduation.
The technical institutes have been established to provide young Emiratis with a senior high school education that has a focus on technical and technology education. In doing so, the schools provide students with an alternative choice to government and private schools.
Bachelor degree in Creative Design, Material Engineering, Design Technology or a related degree
- 3 yrs relevant training / work experience in a vocational setting
- Practical, hands on approach to work
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Max 55 years of age
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- Native speaker of English OR IELTS 7.5 academic
- Must not currently be in the UAE
- Competitive salary with basic salary of AED 11,998 (£2500 / $3300) per month TAX FREE and accommodation allowance that ranges from AED 7424 (£1500 / $2000) to AED 10400 (£2200 / $2800) based on LOCATION and FAMILY STATUS.
- Benefits include: FAMILY medical insurance, FAMILY airfare once a year to your home country and FAMILY visa
- Education allowance of AED 80,000 per family per annum (up to 3 children)
- UAE residency visa (government) status, renewed every 2 years
- Relocation Assistance: flights to UAE for family, hotel for the first 9 nights and relocation costs up to AED 20,000 (£4200 / $5400)
- Salary is paid for 12months during term of employment
- 42 days annual leave plus all UAE public holidays ( as per government directorate)
- End of Service Benefit (EOSB) as per UAE Labour Law
Ongoing Start Dates
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.