School Registrar, (Female) Dubai
AED 10,000 per month (£2079)
United Arab Emirates
m2r Education are working with a British international school based in Dubai. They need a Female Registrar, who can join ASAP.
This is a private primary school in Dubai, providing English curriculum education for international students aged between 3 and 11 years old from more than 47 countries. English is the language of communication throughout the school, but many of our children have English as their second or third language.
- Deal with enquiries from parents in a professional manner.
- Responds to all enrolment enquiries in a timely manner.
- Ensures all admissions documentation is completed.
- Arranges student assessment tests as required.
- Plans effectively and work closely with those responsible for marketing and communication.
- Performs other duties as directed from time to time by the management.
- Relevant experience, min 5yrs in a British School
- University graduate
- UK passport holder
Package and Benefits:
- 2 year contract
- AED 10,000 per month (£2079 per month)
- Medical insurance
- 30 days annual leave
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful