Computing Teacher (Secondary) - Dnipro, Ukraine (British international school)
From 21000GBP / 28000USD - 26000GBP / 34000USD tax free (dependent upon experience) + housing, flights, medical, visa
m2r Education are working with this accredited British international school located in Dnipro Ukraine. They need a Secondary Teacher for an Aug '20 start.
For this role, you MUST be able to teach two of the following subjects at KS3 and KS4 level:
- Computer Studies
- Business Studies
Dnipro is Ukraine's fourth largest city with a population of c. 1m people. It is 400 km from Kiev by road and flight time to the UK is less than 4 hours. The cost of living is VERY low so very easy to save as well.
The school is part of 4 campuses and have been present in Ukraine for 20 years. They welcome children 3-18 years of age and offers the National Curriculum for England complemented by the IB Primary Years Programme and IB Diploma Programme.
They are COBIS accredited and this particular school has 100 students of which 1/3 are in the secondary section.
Qualifications / Experience
- Fully qualified teacher with UK teaching / Briitsh internartional school experience
- 2yrs experience is preferred
- Fully committed to teaching and learning
- Willing to engage in additional activities
- From 21000GBP / 28000USD - 26000GBP / 34000USD (dependent upon experience)
- VERY low cost of living so huge saving potential
- Furnished accommodation provided
- Return flights
- Medical cover
- Work visa
- CPD opportunities (internal / external)
- 2 yr contract + renewal bonus
Sept '20 start.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.