Non-Residential EFL Teacher - Cambridge Family Course, UK Summer School
£19.69 per hour
English Language Schools
m2r Education are proud to be working with this provider of high quality English courses for international students aged 5 to 17. They are looking for EFL Teachers to join in June 2023!
Their goal is to give students an educational, culturally-enriching, enjoyable and memorable summer experience in a safe and supervised setting.
Locations and Dates:
London, Brighton and Cambridge
25th June to 13th August
- Teach 20 50-minute English lessons on five days per week
- Follow the themed and topic-based syllabus with a focus on language skills, project work and excursion lessons
- Use reccommended resource materials, adapting or modifying to suit the students needs and abilities
- Ensure that feedback is provided to students
- Complete academic records as required and within the time limits prescribed
- Co-operate with managers, colleagues from language agencies, and accrediting inspectors in the observation and evaluation of lessons
- Attend staff meetings for briefing and discussion of academic and welfare matters
- Take part fully in activities as scheduled, encouraging full and enthusiastic involvement from students in the scheduled social programme and leading by example
- Attend staff meetings for briefing, preparation and discussion of social programme and welfare matters
- Co-operate with the Family Course Coordinator, and also on occasions with agents and accreditation inspectors, in the observation and evaluation of activities
- Have an overriding responsibility for the students' welfare and safety at all times during the course
- Bachelor's degree
- CELTA / TrinityTESOL (or equivalent)
- Ability to prepare exciting and engaging lessons for young learners
- Knowledge of how to adapt resources to your students
- Confidence in classroom management to ensure all students have every opportunity to engage and improve
- Ability to react positively to last-minute changes in a calm, collaborative and professional manner
- Can-do approachable, positive and driendly attitude
- Willing to fully participate and provide a stimulating, engaing experience
- Native English speaker
- UK Right to work
£16.41 per 50-minute lesson (equivalent to £19.69 an hour)
£10.42 per hour for any additional hours on the Activities Programme
An additional £10 per week loyalty bonus for returning staff members
June 2023 Start!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we recieve, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Contact us for more details