Residential Summer School Programme Counsellors - Oxford
UP TO £554 per weekl
English Language Schools
m2r Education are proud to be working with this British Council accredited provider of English Language teaching who need Programme Counsellors to join them in July 2023!
This is an award-winning and accredited short course provider with over 40 years of experience. Each year they host hundreds of international students aged 10-18 on their courses, which range from English language study to university-level academic tuition. Each course has comprehensive academic and social programming, including lessons, learning excursions, activities, and field trips.
Location and dates:
Oxford – 2nd July to 1st August
- Organise and implement specialist workshops and project sessions
- Prepare any necessary materials required for workshops and project sessions
- Organise and implement a wide range of afternoon and evening activities as directed by the Actvity Manager and Centre Manager
- Promote the activity programme an ensure maximum student participation
- Participate, lead and supervise during activities
- Take responsibility or joint responsibility on off-site excursions and on-site activities
- Guide and supervise students on excursions and trips
- Assist with airport transfers and meet students on arrival
- Assist with student check in on airport transfer departures
- Supervise students during meal times as per the weekly staff rota
- Assist with wake up and bedtime duties as per the weekly staff rota
- Respond to general emergencies at all times
- Maintain proper levels of student discipline, safety and welfare
- Native or native level English speaker
- Experience of working with children or young learners in a formal capacity
- Academic background related to the course
- Comfortable taking responsibility of projects
- University students studying any of the below subjects are welcome to apply!
- UK Right to work
Business, Architecture, Engineering, Forensics, Marketing
UP TO £554 per week!
July 2023 Start!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Contact us for more details.