SEN Teacher, Tunisia
Up to £35k including accommodation allowance, flights, medical, visa, schooling
m2r Education are working with this British international school who require a SEN Teacher for an August 2023 Start. NQTs welcome!
This is a growing co-ed school, established 7yrs ago. It delivers the English National Curriculum from age 3 - 19 and has a mix of local and international students. It is fully accredited with an international teaching base (majority from the UK) alongside Tunisian TAs. The school is located in the north of Tunis in a mostly expatriate area on the Mediterranean coast. Most staff live close to the beach.
- To teach SEN
- SEN qualification & relevant experience
- Subject specialist degree from a reputable institution
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / PGCE or equivalent. NQTs welcome!
- Experience to teach to A Level
- Priority is given to teachers with British qualifications and experience
- Basic salary dependant on experience as per NASUWT England pay scales (£24k - £35k)
- £1400 initial loan + salary advance upon joining to help pay for furnishings / rental deposit if needed
- 10 days initial hotel accommodation
- Return flights for family
- Annual return flights for family
- 2 subsidised school places (if needed)
- Medical insurance for family
- Work visa
August 2023 SD
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful