Chief Examiner and Course Developer – Taipei City, Taiwan
C.£25k dependent upon experience (please note cost of living) + visa and medical insurance
English Language Schools
m2r Education have an opportunity for a Chief Examiner and Course Developer in Taipei, Taiwan.
With over 25yrs experience, they are a UK led specialist Business English training company and have trained thousands of professionals within numerous high profile Taiwanese organisations.
- Conduct speaking and writing testing, online and at clients' offices
- Coordinate with colleagues and clients to schedule test sessions
- Collate test results and grouping recommendations, and support account managers in communicating best practices
- Monitor test results and conduct ongoign examiner standardisation training
- Custom design targeted training programs, drawing from clients' own real work, in-house materials and off-the-shelf materials
- Liase with account managers and clients on course design as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Business background and a minimum 4 years full-time business English training experience
- The ability to quickly and precisely identify functional needs and skills gaps in trainees
- Strong language assessment literacy and experience with language assessment frameworks
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- C.£25k dependent upon experience (please note cost of living)
- Visa (work)/family visa / local transfer
- Medical insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.