ESL Teachers needed across Taiwan. NO experience required!
£15,000 / $18,000 per year (very low cost of living) + visa + training
English Language Schools
M2r Education are working with the largest private language school system in Taiwan, with over 250 schools across Asia. They require native English speakers to go join their ever-expanding team on a initial 1 year contract.
No Experience or TEFL / CELTA is required, just a bachelor’s degree and the willingness to teach preschool to 14-year olds.
Teaching couples / groups of friends are welcome to apply, you will all teach in the same city / town (not in the same school though) so you can live together.
Taiwan is a very cheap country and you will be able to save, if you wish.
- Minimum of 20 hours per week (on average most teachers teach 25-26 hours) the schedule depends on location.
- Class sizes are between 16 - 24 and you will not have to move around, the location and school will all be confirmed upon arrival; however, you will be asked to provide your top 3 locations during the application process.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- If you hold a Associate degree you must have a ESL qualication (TEFL/TESOL)
- Passport holder from either USA, CAN, UK, IRE, AUS or NZ
- No experience is required all training is provided when you arrive.
- You will also receive a recognised TEFL qualification during your training.
- Guaranteed 20 hours of teaching per week
- Between 620 & 660 NT (c.£16) per hour, with yearly raises of up to 40NT per hour (to a maximum of 800 NT)
- 1-year, renewable contract with end of year bonuses.
- 10 days of training in Taipei followed by class observations at your assigned school.
- Hotel stay (free of charge) during the initial 10-day trainings.
- 1-month end of contract leave if the teacher signs for another year
- 14 days’ unpaid leave
If you are looking for a new adventure or are just starting your ESL career, contact us now!