Business English Teacher, Taiwan
Competitive salary + benefits
English Language Schools
m2r Education have opportunities to teach Business English in Taipei, Taiwan.
With over 25yrs experience, they are a UK led specialist Business English training company and have trained thousands of professionals within numerous high profile Taiwanese organisations. They have a very stable team and due to expansion, need a new contingent of Trainers to join ASAP (where possible).
You will be based in one of their client's offices with a schedule of 24hrs per week of teaching.
- BA in any subject
- CELTA / TESOL/TEFL (Minimum of 120 hours classroom based training, no online qualifications)
- 4 years’ post-secondary/tertiary experience (age 18+)
- Native speaker of English
- Business English (ESP) experience
Notes on criteria:
- Other ESP experience (apart from business) is not accepted – teachers should be familiar with corporate/banking/business/legal terminology
- Flexible schedule of between 20 to 25+ contact hours per week (no minimum guarantee).
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Unlimited (and unpaid) vacation (with reasonable notice to arrange cover).
- Work Permit provided. (At trainer's expense)
- Health & labour insurance and pension payments provided.
Start date: ASAP (where possible)
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.