Functional Skills Assistant Manager - HMP Stocken
To £35,000 + excellent benefits
Training & Development
m2r Education are working with this training and development company who provide a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education. In addition, they are recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
Based on-site at HMP Stocken you will support the Education Manager with effective management of the curriculum, ensuring needs of learners and employers are met, including delivery of Functional Skills, Personal & Social Development and work-based programmes.
You will lead on quality assurance and improvement, developing and encouraging an innovative and problem-solving approach to the work of the tutors in order to raise standards and meet challenging targets in line with performance indicators.
The working hours for this role are:
Monday - Thursday: 08:00 - 17:00
Friday: 08:00 - 12:10
- Relevant first degree & professional qualification
- A teaching qualification and substantial experience
- Ability to display a wide range of training methods to engage learners and improve outcomes
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills coupled with the ability to manage own workload.
- Valid DBS.
- Valid Driving Licence
- To £35,000
- 30 days annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Plus more!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.