Student Support Administrator - HMP Stocken
To £24k+ excellent benefits
Training & Development
m2r Education are working with this training and development company who provide a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education. In addition, they are recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
Based on-site at HMP Stocken we are looking to recruit a permanent, full time Student Support Administrator that can provide a seamless administration service to the Adult Education team, engaging with learners and offering a thorough and supportive induction as to the training & qualifications available within the prison.
As the first point of contact for prisoners you will play a key role in the induction process through promotion of courses and recruitment of learners as well as delivery of ongoing advice and guidance outlining the education and training available.
- Level 2 qualification in Business Admin or equivalent (L3 preferred for top end of salary scale)
- Customer service experience
- Good knowledge of IT based systems
- Ability to report and analyse data
- A similar background within training is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures relating to Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Data Protection of all learners.
- Ability to engage with and motivate learners from all backgrounds and respond appropriately to their individual needs.
- Valid DBS.
- To £24k (maybe slightly higher, depending upon experience etc)
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Plus more!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.