Supply Teacher - South Yorkshire
£130 to £170 per day dependent upon quals and experience
m2r Education are looking for an experienced Teachers who are looking for a supply work opportunities in South Yorkshire to start ASAP.
This could be primary or secondary school.
- UK mainstream school teaching experience is ESSENTIAL
- Recognised teaching qualifications (QTS)
- Enhanced DBS & on the update service
- UK right to work
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated
- Extremely professional and customer focussed
- Able to plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback
- This is a FACE TO FACE position so must live locally
- £130 to £170 per day dependent upon quals and experience
Start Date ASAP
In order to fulfil this position for m2r Education, you MUST be able to provide proof of teaching qualifications, ID, birth certificate / change of name, current DBS / police checks and contact details where we can apply for 2 professional references, one must be your current employer. You must also be enrolled on the DBS update service if you live / have lived in the UK and have undertaken safeguarding training in the last 12 months. We are able to provide access to an online course if you require. You can also refer to our current safer recruitment policy for further information.