Paid South Korea TEFL Internship - Book now get 30% discount!
Up to approx. 2,033,660 South Korean won ($1600/£1350) monthly salary + FREE accommodation, flight reimbursement & end of contract bonus!
English Language Schools
Secure your place today - email email@example.com
m2r Education are hiring for Paid Internships in South Korea. Ongoing dates!
Guaranteed 12 month teaching placement
Up to approx. 2,033,660 South Korean won ($1600/£1350) monthly salary
120 Hour Online TEFL Course
One-way flight reimbursement
Cultural orientation & support throughout
Up to 2,033,660 South Korean won ($1600/£1350) completion bonus
Group Size: 50+
Option to extend your stay at no extra cost!
Anyone interested in beginning or furthering their ESL teaching career abroad should consider a paid TEFL internship to South Korea. A paid teaching internship cuts the hard work in overseas with the pre-departure and in-country support. This package covers all the guidance and benefits needed to have a life changing experience. Before you arrive in South Korea you will have undertaken a 120 hour TEFL course
South Korea is full of culture and you will experience a week of cultural orientation before you start your teaching placement.during the orientation you will learn Korean language and take part in culture lectures, a Taekwondo class and Korean cooking lessons. After your placement you can either come home or you have an option to extend your teaching experience for free.
- Seoul, Daejeon, Incheon, Daegu, Busan
Hiring is ongoing throughout the year
Placements are either in Private Schools (Hagwons) or Public School
- teaching 30 35 hours per week
- Morning, afternoon and evening hours
- Class size 8 - 15
- 8.30am to 16.30pm
- Class size 20 - 30
- South Korean Assistant
- Likely to teach at more than one school
- Hold a passport and bachelor's degree from South Afrida, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Completed at least 120 hour TEFL Course (included with internship)
- Be a fluent English Speaker
- Aged between 21 and 35
- No visible tattoos that cannot be covered
- In good health and vaccinated
- No criminal record
- Up to approx £1,300 / 2,033, 660 Korean Won / Month
- Free Accommodation
- Airport pickup
- Paid holidays
- Completion bonus
If you are interested and wish to find out more or apply for this exciting opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org