Speech and Language Therapist (FEMALE), Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
From 9,000 – 14,000SAR a month TAX FREE (£1800 - £2800 / ZAR34000 - 53000) including accommodation, flights and more.
m2r Education are working with a well-known British International curriculum school in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. They require a Female Speech and Language Therapist to start ASAP.
This International School’s SEND department is only being put in place from August. This special education program is a brand-new intensive specialism that is to be delivered to students aged between 3-9 years.
We are looking for a fully qualified Female Speech and Language Therapist who has detailed knowledge and understanding of the British educational system.
The main role for this position is to help provide professional training to parents to help with delivering the support and programs at home to ensure the child have all the support they need to develop to their full potential. You will also oversee the teaching of social, play, language and communication skills daily.
Qualifications / Experience
- A BSc in Speech and Language therapy or equivalent
- A teaching qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a school environment
- Native English Speakers (due to visas available we can only accept applications from British and South African nationals at present)
- From 9,000 – 14,000SAR a month TAX FREE depending on experience.
- 2-year contract
- Accommodation is provided by the school (fully furnished)
- Medical insurance is provided
- Annual Flights
- Visa cost is reimbursed upon arrival at the school
- Transport is provided to and from work
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Sept '19 Start Date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.