Principal - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
UP TO 32000SAR (£6200 / $8500 per mth TAX FREE) incl housing, transportation, medical, work visa and return flights
m2r Education are working with these well respected American international school who has a male Principal role in Riyadh. SD June/July '21.
The school offers a full Amercian curriculum based on Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Next Generation Standards (NGS) from K-12. All students who graduate are awarded an American Diploma and chose to study at universities in Saudi Arabia or abroad. The boys school has 200 staff and c.3000 students.
Requirements / Experience
- Ideally good practical and personal knowledge of US Curriculum education system
- Strong instructional leadership with knowledge on latest trends and innovations in curriculum, teaching pedagogies, best in-classroom practices and school leadership
- 5+ years’ or more work experience in academic education, ideally American diploma curriculum experience.
- Native Speaker of English
- Ideally Master’s degree or above in an academic subject, education, educational administration/leadership, or equivalent experience
- Strong command of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; comfortable with customer relationship management software platforms.
- UP TO 32000SAR (£6200 / $8500 per mth TAX FREE)
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- Accommodation (single & furnished) provided in the package.
- Return flights for family
- Medical insurance for family
- Work visa
- 30 days paid leave + paid summer holiday if contract is renewed
- End of service benefit
July'21 start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.