Founding Principal (female) KG - 12, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
FROM 24000SAR (£5300 / $6300) tax free/mth, free compound housing, transportation, class A medical, return flights, work visa
m2r Education are working with this ambitious Riyadh based school who are currently in the process of building a state of the art American international school for a 2020 opening.
This will be a KG-12 female school with capacity for 2000 pupils offering the full American Diploma programme with instruction primarily in English. The school will have excellent facilities both indoor and outdoor and is part of a multimillion dollar project.
In order to facilitate the opening of the school, a Founding Executive Principal is needed for a July 2020 start.
Student Performance and Achievement
School Culture Development
Human Capital Development
Operational Leadership and Management
Key stakeholder and community Relations
Drive School Improvement using International Frameworks
- Educated up to post graduate level with relevant accreditations / qualifications
- Minimum of ten years relevant experience, ideally within a start up environment
- UK / US citizens are preferred
- Able to start by July 2020
- FROM 24000SAR (£5300 / $6300) tax free/mth
- Free compound housing and transportation
- Class A medical insurance
- Return flights
- Work visa
This is a great opportunity to be part of a brand new school which hopes to be the premier American international school in Riyadh.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: July 2020