Executive Principal KG - 12 (Founding), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
FROM 24000SAR (£4800 / $6400) tax free/mth, free housing, transportation, class A medical, return flights, work visa
m2r Education are working with this ambitious Riyadh based school who are currently in the process of building a state of the art American international school for a 2020 opening.
This will be a KG-12 female school with capacity for 2000 pupils offering the full American Diploma programme with instruction primarily in English.
In order to facilitate the opening of the school, a Founding Executive Principal is needed for a Sept 2019 start. Initially you will work in the current school, which is rolling out its own American Diploma programme this year, under the guidance of the Director of Education for the group, developing the strategic plan, school charter, managing the recruitment, parent engangement activities etc. Once the new school opens, you will transfer across.
- Educated up to post graduate level with relevant accreditations / qualifications
- Minimum of ten years relevant experience, ideally within a start up environment
- UK / US citizens are preferred
- Able to start in Sept 2019
- FROM 24000SAR (£4800 / $6400) tax free/mth
- Free housing and transportation
- Class A medical insurance
- Return flights
- Work visa
This is a great opportunity to be part of a brand new school which hopes to be the premier American international school in Riyadh.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: Sept 2019