Primary (Yr2, Yr3, Yr4) Teacher, Riyadh (Sept '19 starts)
c. £25k / $32k per yr TAX FREE + housing, transportation allowance, return flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with this Saudi based education company who have just opened a brand new preparatory school in Riyadh and need staff to join. (YES - WE ARE HIRING ALREADY FOR NEXT SEPTEMBER).
The school can cater for up to 300 children between 0 - 8yrs old and delivers the English national curriculum. It has first class facilities including:
- Full day care service (0-5 years old)
- Primary level classrooms (Yr2 to Yr 4)
- Fully equipped Library
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Outdoor courts (basketball, volleyball, handball, with a surrounding running and bicycle track)
- Swimming pool
- STEM learning labs
- Visual arts rooms
- Performing arts studios (dance, music, theatre…etc.)
- Fully equipped multi-resources room with a built in stage.
- BEd or BA Primary / Education / Childcare + PGCE
- Minimum 2yrs relevant experience teaching the English national curriculum
- Applications welcome from UK / Ireland / USA / Canada / South Africa
- Single status visas only
- c. £25k / $32k per yr TAX FREE + housing allowance & transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
- Visa (single status only)
- Return flights
- 1yr renewable contracts
- NOTE - Housing will be provided and the allowance will deducted at source. This will be c. 10 minutes from the preparatory school.
If you are interested in joining this brand new school, contact us ASAP!