Primary (Yr2, Yr3, Yr4) Teacher, Riyadh (Aug '19 starts)
c. £25k per yr TAX FREE + housing, transportation allowance, return flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with this Saudi based education company who have just opened a brand new preparatory school in Riyadh and need staff to join in August.
It has a footprint of 2700sq mtrs and boasts excellent facilities (below).
The school can cater for up to 300 children between 0 - 8yrs old and delivers the English national curriculum. It has first class facilities including:
- Full day care service (0-5 years old)
- Primary level classrooms (Yr2 - Yr4)
- Fully equipped Library
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Outdoor courts (basketball, volleyball, handball, with a surrounding running and bicycle track)
- Swimming pool
- STEM learning labs
- Visual arts rooms
- Performing arts studios (dance, music, theatre…etc.)
- Fully equipped multi-resources room with a built in stage.
- Relevant degree + PGCE OR BEd
- Minimum 3yrs relevant experience teaching the English national curriculum
- Applications welcome from UK / Ireland only (client request)
- Single status visas only
- c. £25k per yr TAX FREE + housing / allowance & transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
- Visa (single status only)
- Return flights
- 1yr renewable contracts
- NOTE - Housing will be provided and the allowance will deducted at source. This will be c. 10 minutes from the preparatory school.
If you are interested in joining this brand new school, contact us ASAP!